rgz

readergirlz is a literacy and social media project for teens, awarded the National Book Foundation's Innovations in Reading Prize. The rgz blog serves as a depot for news and YA reviews from industry professionals and teens. As volunteers return full force to their own YA writing, the organization continues to hold one initiative a year to impact teen literacy. All are welcome to "like" us on Facebook!

Friday, March 27, 2009

Find Beauty Challenge: Isabelle and Miss Erin

How great is this video from Isabelle for Justina's Find Beauty Challenge? I love it!



Get all the deets here.

And did you catch Miss Erin's? It rocks too!



Only a few more days to play! Tell us what beauty is to you!

~Lorie Ann

10 comments:

Melissa Walker said...

I'd seen and loved Miss Erin's, and Isabelle's is fabulous too! I got chills!

Silvia said...

This videos are very nice. I saw Miss Erin's few days ago and I loved it!

holly cupala said...

I love those! They're both wonderful!

Erin said...

I love Isi's so much, and thanks for linking to mine as well! :)

Justina Chen said...

These videos are spectacular. Oh, gosh, reality is setting in: there will be judging. Noooo! I want them all to win.

Llehn said...

Loved it! Thanks for sharing!

Lesley

Unknown said...

Very beautiful entries! :) Both are amazing in their own unique ways, and I wish them the best of luck!

Reyna Meinhardt said...

Great job! They are both really neat! I tried making a video, but unfortunately the program that I used wouldn't upload onto youtube. Goodluck!

Molz614 said...

These are awesome videos, saw them earlier and am finally commenting on them! Loved them both...don't know who should win...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.