rgz

readergirlz is a literacy and social media project for teens, awarded the National Book Foundation's Innovations in Reading Prize. The rgz blog serves as a depot for news and YA reviews from industry professionals and teens. As volunteers return full force to their own YA writing, the organization continues to hold one initiative a year to impact teen literacy. All are welcome to "like" us on Facebook!

Friday, March 27, 2009

Find Beauty Challenge: Isabelle and Miss Erin

How great is this video from Isabelle for Justina's Find Beauty Challenge? I love it!



Get all the deets here.

And did you catch Miss Erin's? It rocks too!



Only a few more days to play! Tell us what beauty is to you!

~Lorie Ann

9 comments:

Melissa Walker said...

I'd seen and loved Miss Erin's, and Isabelle's is fabulous too! I got chills!

Silvia said...

This videos are very nice. I saw Miss Erin's few days ago and I loved it!

holly cupala said...

I love those! They're both wonderful!

Erin said...

I love Isi's so much, and thanks for linking to mine as well! :)

Justina Chen Headley said...

These videos are spectacular. Oh, gosh, reality is setting in: there will be judging. Noooo! I want them all to win.

Llehn said...

Loved it! Thanks for sharing!

Lesley

the epic rat said...

Very beautiful entries! :) Both are amazing in their own unique ways, and I wish them the best of luck!

Polo.Pony said...

Great job! They are both really neat! I tried making a video, but unfortunately the program that I used wouldn't upload onto youtube. Goodluck!

Molz614 said...

These are awesome videos, saw them earlier and am finally commenting on them! Loved them both...don't know who should win...