readergirlz is a literacy and social media project for teens, awarded the National Book Foundation's Innovations in Reading Prize. The rgz blog serves as a depot for news and YA reviews from industry professionals and teens. As volunteers return full force to their own YA writing, the organization continues to hold one initiative a year to impact teen literacy. All are welcome to "like" us on Facebook!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Find Beauty Challenge: Lorie Ann Grover

So, of course, I had to make one! Here's my submission for the Find Beauty Challenge!

Appearances: Miss Erin, Ellen and Emily, Jackie Parker, Dia Calhoun, Janet Lee Carey, Cathy Garber, Kato the dog, Justina Chen Headley, Holly Cupala, and me! Yay!


holly cupala said...

Oh, that is priceless! Thank you for including me, Lorie Ann!

Melissa Walker said...

I adore that last shot of you, Lorie Ann! GORGEOUS!

Maya Ganesan said...

I love it! :)

word verification: disable

Lorie Ann Grover said...

Thank you! Apparently I had something I really wanted to say. I feel satisfied when I watch it. :~)

JenFW said...

Find Beauty Challenge?

Found it! It's right here.

Polo.Pony said...

Thats beautiful! Wonderful job!