rgz

readergirlz is a literacy and social media project for teens, awarded the National Book Foundation's Innovations in Reading Prize. The rgz blog serves as a depot for news and YA reviews from industry professionals and teens. As volunteers return full force to their own YA writing, the organization continues to hold one initiative a year to impact teen literacy. All are welcome to "like" us on Facebook!

Friday, March 20, 2009

Eric Carle Googles, Too



Google Celebrates 40 Years of A Very Hungry Caterpillar

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I adore that book.

Genevieve said...

I looooved that book! I had a few copies of it when I was little. We always read it in elementary school.

Jen said...

I love that book! I was travelling and went into this Borders in Watertown, New York and he is coming there!

Llehn said...

Yay for the caterpillar! Nom, nom nom!

Lesley

Melissa Walker said...

Google is genius with this stuff. And yes, LOVE that book.

Shelf Elf said...

The cuteness. This was my fav book as a little kid.

Iris Black said...

Loved the book and the artwork! Yay!

Iris
http://irisblack-author.blogspot.com

Reyna Meinhardt said...

Cute! Google is so creative :)

Molz614 said...

i love that book and the google page! I wish it could be like that more often! looks amazing!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.