rgz

readergirlz is a literacy and social media project for teens, awarded the National Book Foundation's Innovations in Reading Prize. The rgz blog serves as a depot for news and YA reviews from industry professionals and teens. As volunteers return full force to their own YA writing, the organization continues to hold one initiative a year to impact teen literacy. All are welcome to "like" us on Facebook!

Monday, March 9, 2009

Find Beauty Challenge: Justina!

Here's Justina's entry for the Find Beauty Challenge. How sweet and beautiful it is!

7 comments:

Melissa Walker said...

Gorgeous!

Lorie Ann Grover said...

Totally agree, Melissa!

Marie said...

What a beautiful video! I love the grass shaped like a heart surrounded by rock.

Justina Chen said...

Thanks, everyone! I couldn't find a picture of Melissa until I was done...and there we were...at Ypulse together. Shoot!

Marie--I found that heart when I was geocaching with my in-laws last month. Beauty is everywhere!

Reyna Meinhardt said...

Great job! I love looking at the videos for this contest!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.