rgz

readergirlz is a literacy and social media project for teens, awarded the National Book Foundation's Innovations in Reading Prize. The rgz blog serves as a depot for news and YA reviews from industry professionals and teens. As volunteers return full force to their own YA writing, the organization continues to hold one initiative a year to impact teen literacy. All are welcome to "like" us on Facebook!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Little Willow's Book Bag

This Week's Picks
Goddess Boot Camp by Tera Lynn Childs (coming out in June)
The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han (coming out in May)

For Your Younger Sister
The Teashop Girls by Laura Schaefer

This Month's Spotlighted Title
The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson

6 comments:

Melissa Walker said...

Each book on this list is in my pile! I cannot wait!

Little Willow said...

Have you read Shug or Oh. My. Gods.?

JenFW said...

I really enjoyed Shug and am looking forward to Jenny Han's next.

Posts like this make me wish I were a reviewer. It's going to be forever until I get my hands on it!

Reyna Meinhardt said...

Hmmm - I would like to read "The Teashop Girls" for me! Haha! lol!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.