rgz

readergirlz is a literacy and social media project for teens, awarded the National Book Foundation's Innovations in Reading Prize. The rgz blog serves as a depot for news and YA reviews from industry professionals and teens. As volunteers return full force to their own YA writing, the organization continues to hold one initiative a year to impact teen literacy. All are welcome to "like" us on Facebook!

Friday, June 18, 2010

June: PAPER TOWNS, Finding What's Lost












John asks, "If you were in Q's position, would you look for Margo or let her go, like her parents did? Why?"

Follow-up: Have you ever had to find someone who seemed lost, either physically or emotionally?

8 comments:

elfarmy17 said...

I'd look for her, just for the thrill of solving the puzzles and looking for clues if not also just for the sake of finding her.

KatieCakes said...

In theory, as I have read the book and came the personal conclusion that Margo didn't want to be found, I wouldn't look for her. However, if this happened IRL, I probably would not fully understand Margo and her reasons for leaving, like Q, so I might give it a shot, though I doubt I would have gotten as far as Q.

季玉 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lorie Ann Grover said...

I think I'd refuse to play the game.

I haven't looked for someone who left, although I've kept my eye out for them. I will pursue someone emotionally to be sure I'm not at fault.

Melissa Walker said...

I think I'd look. I couldn't resist.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.