rgz

readergirlz is a literacy and social media project for teens, awarded the National Book Foundation's Innovations in Reading Prize. The rgz blog serves as a depot for news and YA reviews from industry professionals and teens. As volunteers return full force to their own YA writing, the organization continues to hold one initiative a year to impact teen literacy. All are welcome to "like" us on Facebook!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Diva Delight: My Listography

http://www.chroniclebooks.com/images/items/9780811/9780811863995/9780811863995_large.jpg

Hey rgz!

I was just cruising through Chronicle's catalog and came across My Listography, My Amazing Life in Lists. I thought it looked fun and sure enough, it totally is.

Why not create an autobiography of your life this summer through lists? Get down 10 wishes, what you've been for Halloween, the cities you've been to, and of course fav books, right? There are many more opportunities to list, and each is accompanied by Nathaniel Russell's funky drawings.

http://i.buyoly.com/my-listography-07-lg.jpg

In closing, there's a Best & Worst section, and pages to make further lists of your choice. Archive who you are this summer. My Listography will be fun to share now and a treasury of memories in your future.

My Listography
by Lisa Nola
illustrated by Nathaniel Russell
Chronicle Books

My website

5 comments:

AlvaroLantz0智文 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melissa Walker said...

I'm a list fiend! Love this.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.