readergirlz is a literacy and social media project for teens, awarded the National Book Foundation's Innovations in Reading Prize. The rgz blog serves as a depot for news and YA reviews from industry professionals and teens. As volunteers return full force to their own YA writing, the organization continues to hold one initiative a year to impact teen literacy. All are welcome to "like" us on Facebook!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cover Stories: Endless Summer by Jennifer Echols

Jennifer Echols's Endless Summer is a repackaging of two previous books -- The Boys Next Door and Endless Summer. Look for a sweet and hot love triangle with the Vader Brothers next door during Lori's summer at the lake.

Here's Jenn, and she's got a whopper of a cover change to show!

"At first I had a cartoon cover. I thought it was adorable like my other cartoon covers, but I had heard the look of the books might be changing in the future, and I wished they had changed mine. I think covers have moved away from the cartoon, and it now looks younger than my books really are.


"And then they changed it..."

Read the rest of Jenn's Cover Story at melissacwalker.com.

1 comment:

Little Willow said...

Congrats, Jennifer! The new cover for the omnibus will surely grab you new readers.