rgz

readergirlz is a literacy and social media project for teens, awarded the National Book Foundation's Innovations in Reading Prize. The rgz blog serves as a depot for news and YA reviews from industry professionals and teens. As volunteers return full force to their own YA writing, the organization continues to hold one initiative a year to impact teen literacy. All are welcome to "like" us on Facebook!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

May: rgz LIVE! with Laura Resau

Welcome to rgz LIVE! Jump into the party with Laura Resau, the divas, postergirlz, and rgz. Let's celebrate Latina month!

8 comments:

Silence is Golden, But Ducktape is Silver said...

Darn! I missed it! I got caught up watching American Idol!

Justina Chen said...

So sorry I couldn't make this chat!

holly cupala said...

Great chat! I'm sorry I couldn't make it live - had to rescue stranded spouse.

Little Willow said...

I hope that the chat was well-attended and both fun and informative! I'm sorry that I couldn't be in two places at once.

readergirlz said...

You poor East Coasters! No wonder! Idol was on. That explains it.

We missed our West Coasters who had conflicts. But we understand!

I'm off to mourn ADAM. BOOOOOOO!

~Lorie Ann

Silence is Golden, But Ducktape is Silver said...

I know! I know. I mourn the loss as well.

I love his voice, so pretty.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.