rgz

readergirlz is a literacy and social media project for teens, awarded the National Book Foundation's Innovations in Reading Prize. The rgz blog serves as a depot for news and YA reviews from industry professionals and teens. As volunteers return full force to their own YA writing, the organization continues to hold one initiative a year to impact teen literacy. All are welcome to "like" us on Facebook!

Rock the Drop, 2015

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Graceling and Hipwritermama

Hey rgz!

Postergirl Hipwritermama

My Photo

has a most excellent interview up at her site with Kristin Cashore AND the publisher is offering 10 Graceling books as a giveaway!

http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/images/n54/n271651.jpg

Run over and check it out! The deadline is Wednesday!And let me just say you are going to need a copy of Graceling in the near future at rgz. *squeee*

My website

2 comments:

Melissa Walker said...

Ooh, great contest! If I didn't already have this one I'd enter!

Georgia said...

Oooh! I LOVE this book!