readergirlz is a literacy and social media project for teens, awarded the National Book Foundation's Innovations in Reading Prize. The rgz blog serves as a depot for news and YA reviews from industry professionals and teens. As volunteers return full force to their own YA writing, the organization continues to hold one initiative a year to impact teen literacy. All are welcome to "like" us on Facebook!

Monday, May 4, 2009

Beth Kephart's Undercover Contest

Beth Kephart, whose book Undercover was a Postergirlz Suggested Read in March, is having a contest!

From now until May 10th, you can leave a comment at her blog with a link to a poem you've posted at your blog. Beth will be "assembling fragments of those poems for a future post, and I'll be asking a special person to choose a favorite."

Read about the contest here!

Check out Little Willow's review of Undercover here and her interview with Beth here.

Thanks to Little Willow for the link!



Justina Chen Headley said...

What a great contest idea!

Melissa Walker said...

I love this! Beth is so cool.

cupcakewitch said...

neato contest idea!

Little Willow said...

Postergirlz love Undercover - I hope you will all pick it up, too!

Beth Kephart said...

Gosh, everyone. Thank you!!!!

I was away yesterday and so much goodness happened in my absence. I am thanking you all on my blog today...