rgz

readergirlz is a literacy and social media project for teens, awarded the National Book Foundation's Innovations in Reading Prize. The rgz blog serves as a depot for news and YA reviews from industry professionals and teens. As volunteers return full force to their own YA writing, the organization continues to hold one initiative a year to impact teen literacy. All are welcome to "like" us on Facebook!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

John Green: Review of Twilight

You know I heart the vlogbrothers. Just HAD to share this Twilight review by John Green. It totally cracks me up. :~) Thanks, John!



My website

11 comments:

JenFW said...

Funny and spot on!

Anyone else like the books but not the movies?

Misty said...

Okay he is a bit...totally weird... but cool and what he said is true but I never thought of it like that.

Angela said...

His videos are always GREAT!

Loved the "obviously not" comment!

Lorie Ann Grover said...

:~)

Lorie Ann Grover said...

JenFW, I thought the movie pulled together some plot points, especially in Twilight. Like the glimpses of James and crew at the start were helpful. You?

Heather Hedin Singh said...

Love the video and the commentary! John Green is always hilarious.
Thanks for the posting this!

Melissa Walker said...

Love this.

Here's my thing with the movies: I love, love, love the experience of them. I go on opening day around 4pm, when the theater is full of fangirls. I love their enthusiasm and ogling (it's kinda cool how the GUYS are the ones with their shirts off in Twilight movies while Bella's all bundled up) and even the screaming. It's FUN! Like a roller coaster.

Watching at home on DVD? Nah.

Audrey (holes In My brain) said...

I loved it :) and I heart vlogbrothers too!

MissA said...

Very true and funny! Thanks for sharing this :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.