rgz

readergirlz is a literacy and social media project for teens, awarded the National Book Foundation's Innovations in Reading Prize. The rgz blog serves as a depot for news and YA reviews from industry professionals and teens. As volunteers return full force to their own YA writing, the organization continues to hold one initiative a year to impact teen literacy. All are welcome to "like" us on Facebook!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Call for Vlog Ideas for A.I.R. Elizabeth Scott

Beth Kephart

Our Author in Residence (A.I.R.) Elizabeth Scott is calling for ideas for her first vlog entry for rgz. Click here to leave your comments on her site. Could be very fun, rgz...

My website

6 comments:

Little Willow said...

Go Elizabeth!

Elizabeth Scott said...

Thank you!!! And yes, please come and comment--I need all the help I can get :-)

Lorie Ann Grover said...

I love the ideas so far!

daniel john said...

A great constructive article will help to understand the issue.
Term Paper

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.