rgz

readergirlz is a literacy and social media project for teens, awarded the National Book Foundation's Innovations in Reading Prize. The rgz blog serves as a depot for news and YA reviews from industry professionals and teens. As volunteers return full force to their own YA writing, the organization continues to hold one initiative a year to impact teen literacy. All are welcome to "like" us on Facebook!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Diva Delight: The Zen of Blogging

readergirlz is honored to be included in Lee Wind's new e-book! Woot!

Enjoy your release, Lee, AND your birthday!

My website

3 comments:

Lee Wind, M.Ed. said...

Divas!

You all are so awesome, you're makin' me *blush*

I'm so happy to spread the word about the incredible community you've created with readergirlz.

I am inspired by you, and I know that puts me in good company!

Thanks for the shout-out, and Hugs all round,

Namaste,
Lee

Melissa Walker said...

Congrats, Lee!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.