rgz

readergirlz is a literacy and social media project for teens, awarded the National Book Foundation's Innovations in Reading Prize. The rgz blog serves as a depot for news and YA reviews from industry professionals and teens. As volunteers return full force to their own YA writing, the organization continues to hold one initiative a year to impact teen literacy. All are welcome to "like" us on Facebook!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

rgz LIVE! with Lisa Yee!




Welcome to rgz LIVE! with Lisa Yee! We're super excited to have her visit, and the chat will start at the top of the hour--make sure you're here and ready to talk about hope, rgz!



7 comments:

Lisa Yee said...

Is this where I write stuff?

Lorie Ann Grover said...

So fun to get to know Lisa better. Glad she found the chat box. :~)

Enna Isilee said...

DANG! I thought it said 9pm Pacific so I got here at 8! Blast!

*sigh* Well, at least I get the replay.

holly cupala said...

That was fun - thanks, everyone for coming out to chat!

Melissa Walker said...

So much fun! I'm sad that my connection cut out halfway through and I missed the appearance of Evil Doctor Witch Woman. Thank goodness for the replay!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.