rgz

readergirlz is a literacy and social media project for teens, awarded the National Book Foundation's Innovations in Reading Prize. The rgz blog serves as a depot for news and YA reviews from industry professionals and teens. As volunteers return full force to their own YA writing, the organization continues to hold one initiative a year to impact teen literacy. All are welcome to "like" us on Facebook!

Monday, May 24, 2010

May: What's Your Favorite Food?













Lisa says, "Maybe loves Mexican food. What's your fave?"

12 comments:

Avery Oslo said...

It varies. At the moment, Ethiopian. The greens, the lentils, the beetroot, the spongy teff bread? Delicious and addictive.

Melissa Walker said...

Right now, thai. Mango salad and Panang Curry, please!

Little Willow said...

I'm vegetarian. I love fruits, veggies, salads, rice, and pasta. I love Italian food.

Mrs. DeRaps said...

It's summer, so anything grilled or cool, like salsa and cool salads. Yum.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lorie Ann Grover said...

Favorite food...right now, I love flan!

Martha Brockenbrough said...

Sushi! And pho! And tacos! And! And! OK. I like all food, pretty much.

Shelf Elf said...

I love almost everything. At the moment, lemony things seem to suit me best. Lemonade. Lemon squares. Lemon meringue pie.

Lorie Ann Grover said...

Dear Martha,

I don't know what pho is.

Love, la

Dia Calhoun said...

Any Asian cusine--Japanese especially!

Lorie Ann--Pho is the method of cooking for thumbs--as in Phee, Phi, Pho, Thumb, I smell the blood of an Englishman,

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.