rgz

readergirlz is a literacy and social media project for teens, awarded the National Book Foundation's Innovations in Reading Prize. The rgz blog serves as a depot for news and YA reviews from industry professionals and teens. As volunteers return full force to their own YA writing, the organization continues to hold one initiative a year to impact teen literacy. All are welcome to "like" us on Facebook!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Nerdfighters: Get ready for John Green in June!

I am so a Nerdfighter. Are you? Subscribe to the Vlogbrothers if you haven't and get ready to talk to John all next month! I mean, listen in here. How can you not love John? (and Hank :~)



And if you need an overview of Nerdfighters, watch this:



Click here for the playlist to get you started! DFTBA!

My website

9 comments:

Lauren said...

I love Nerdfighters! The videos are fantastic, and John Green's novels are absolutely wonderful.

Lorie Ann Grover said...

I so agree, Lauren!

Mrs. DeRaps said...

GO Nerdfighters! And, I want one of those Pizza shirts.

iffath said...

I know right?! I *love* the Nerdfighters! :)

Lorie Ann Grover said...

I want a pizza shirt and Hank's new corn dog shirt!

Little Willow said...

I am a proud nerdfighter.

John Green said...

can't wait! -John

p.s. sorry the pizza shirts are no longer for sale! (...is not a sentence I ever though I'd have cause to write.)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.