rgz

readergirlz is a literacy and social media project for teens, awarded the National Book Foundation's Innovations in Reading Prize. The rgz blog serves as a depot for news and YA reviews from industry professionals and teens. As volunteers return full force to their own YA writing, the organization continues to hold one initiative a year to impact teen literacy. All are welcome to "like" us on Facebook!

Monday, May 3, 2010

rgz LIVE! Twitter Party with Elizabeth Scott!



Join us tonight for our first ever twitter chat with Elizabeth Scott, the winter Author in Residence. Ask her about her books, her video blogs for readergirlz...anything!

The chat will start live at the top of the hour over at twitter. Elizabeth Scott can be found on twitter at escottwrites

8 comments:

JenFW said...

Hmm...

I go to my Home and type #rgz in the Search box. Right?

I'm not finding a party. Or anything.

:-(

Melissa Walker said...

I'm looking too!

JenFW said...

Okay, I think I'm there. Now I need to figure out how things work.

Thanks, Melissa.

Little Willow said...

Thanks for chatting with us, Elizabeth!

Lorie Ann Grover said...

Things I discovered:

1. you need to be a follower of the author chatting. ie Elizabeth
2. if you track the #rgz page, you only see your friends. (Right?)
3. I found it good to pop over to Elizabeth's Twitter page to follow all her comments

Any other thoughts? Maybe this should be a blog..

Melissa Walker said...

Actually, if you track #rgz, you should be able to see everyone who uses that hashtag, friends or not.

I found it great to use tweetchat.com, which follows any # you want automatically (but only posts that have the #rgz, so everyone has to use that in the chat).

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.