rgz

readergirlz is a literacy and social media project for teens, awarded the National Book Foundation's Innovations in Reading Prize. The rgz blog serves as a depot for news and YA reviews from industry professionals and teens. As volunteers return full force to their own YA writing, the organization continues to hold one initiative a year to impact teen literacy. All are welcome to "like" us on Facebook!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Little Willow's Book Bag

This Week's Picks
The Julian Game by Adele Griffin
My Invented Life by Lauren Bjorkman
Mindblind by Jennifer Roy
When the Stars Go Blue by Caridad Ferrer

For Your Younger Siblings
The Naming of Tishkin Silk by Glenda Millard, illustrated by Patrice Barton

This Month's Spotlighted Title
Tell Me a Secret by Holly Cupala

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi i enjoyed reading When the starts go blue. it was a really good book. I'm new here but i'm actually promoting another really good novel. If Tomorrow Never Comes I like it maybe because I'm the author..you should take a look at the excerpts I've placed on my blog.

here's the link http://amalbissessar.blogspot.com/

Little Willow said...

Welcome to the blog, Amal! Good luck with your book.

Unknown said...

hey thanks..hope to hear more from you...and please feel free to join my blog on my novel

Unknown said...

hey thanks..hope to hear more from you...and please feel free to join my blog on my novel

Melissa Walker said...

Big week for you! Lots of great ones!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.