readergirlz is a literacy and social media project for teens, awarded the National Book Foundation's Innovations in Reading Prize. The rgz blog serves as a depot for news and YA reviews from industry professionals and teens. As volunteers return full force to their own YA writing, the organization continues to hold one initiative a year to impact teen literacy. All are welcome to "like" us on Facebook!

Monday, August 23, 2010

August: Friends in Unlikely Places

Holly says, "When Miranda finds support, it's not at all who she expected. Have you ever found friends in unlikely places?"


Lorie Ann Grover said...

Yes! You never know who you will meet around the next corner. Whether in life or on the internet.

I find it so encouraging that often in a crisis, you look up and find help you never expected. For that, I am thankful.

holly cupala said...

I completely agree, Lorie Ann! I think there must be a kind of synchronicity in life that way. Whenever I have found myself in need of a friend, one always seems to appear, and very often not the one I expect.

One of the fun things about writing that book was making the discovery of who would be a true friend, and letting Miranda figure it out for herself.

Cara Mengobati Kencing Nanah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Setia Adi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.