rgz

readergirlz is a literacy and social media project for teens, awarded the National Book Foundation's Innovations in Reading Prize. The rgz blog serves as a depot for news and YA reviews from industry professionals and teens. As volunteers return full force to their own YA writing, the organization continues to hold one initiative a year to impact teen literacy. All are welcome to "like" us on Facebook!

Friday, October 23, 2009

TRW Tribute: Cecil Castellucci 10:30

http://www.tracy-lynn.com/pictures/forblog/Geektastic_Cover_NOTFINAL.jpg

"I know what I loved about reading when I was a teenager was that it made me feel grown up. I could travel anywhere, be anyone, and do anything. I loved that freedom and exploring those worlds. Teen Read Week is a great celebration of that, and a great reminder to teens that those voyages are there for the taking, right inside a book."

Cecil Castellucci

5 comments:

Little Willow said...

Onward, voyager!

Melissa Walker said...

Such worlds live in books. Sigh.

holly cupala said...

I love that!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.