If you've never used Twitter before, here's how to do it:
First, create a Twitter account if you don’t have one already. It’s easy and free, and all you need is an e-mail address.
From here, there are two choices:
- Log onto Twitter at 6 p.m. Pacific, 9 p.m. Eastern.
- Type @officiallyally plus your question, followed by #rgz. This asks Ally your question and funnels it into the readergirlz chat stream.
- To follow along the chat, go here (the #rgz Twitter stream).
- Go to TweetChat (http://tweetchat.com/).
- Enter in the rgz hashtag in the box on top of the page.
- Then, sign in to Twitter (there's a button on the top right).
- Type @officiallyally into your questions. The hashtag will be added automatically.
Questions? Post them in the comments and we'll take care of you.