rgz

readergirlz is a literacy and social media project for teens, awarded the National Book Foundation's Innovations in Reading Prize. The rgz blog serves as a depot for news and YA reviews from industry professionals and teens. As volunteers return full force to their own YA writing, the organization continues to hold one initiative a year to impact teen literacy. All are welcome to "like" us on Facebook!

Saturday, July 3, 2010

July: Ally and Book Chic


Hey rgz!

You know I always say rgz is for girls and...really smart guys. One of the best guys around our community is Book Chic.

My Photo

Recently, he was at ALA and caught the above photo with our featured author, Ally! So cute, right?

Thanks for sharing and hanging with us, Book Chic. And, everyone, let your guy friends know they are welcome. :~) Now. back to talking about all things spy-ish...

My website

6 comments:

BookChic said...

Hah, thanks!! That's so sweet of you to post this picture. I was so happy to meet Ally and I wish I'd congratulated her on being the rgz pick for July but I didn't know about it.

And I really need to come by rgz more often, lol. Sorry I've been so absent!!

Martha Brockenbrough said...

What a great picture!

Lorie Ann Grover said...

You've been busy, BookChic! Totally get it. :~)

Little Willow said...

Hi BC an Ally!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.