rgz

readergirlz is a literacy and social media project for teens, awarded the National Book Foundation's Innovations in Reading Prize. The rgz blog serves as a depot for news and YA reviews from industry professionals and teens. As volunteers return full force to their own YA writing, the organization continues to hold one initiative a year to impact teen literacy. All are welcome to "like" us on Facebook!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

July: What's your favorite place?













Ally asks, "What is your favorite place that the Gallagher Girls have been?"

Follow-up: What's your favorite place in the world?



7 comments:

Little Willow said...

I would love to explore the Academy itself.

I've not traveled much, so I've yet to be many (if any) of the places Cammie and company have visited.

My favorite place in the world is on stage, be it a theatre or a sound stage, indoors or outdoors, or a dance studio. I'm also a homebody for comfort, and I love visiting sources of knowledge and history: the library, aquariums, museums, etc.

Erin said...

Yes, I think I like the Academy best, really....

Favorite place I've been? London.

Melissa Walker said...

Favorite place in the world so far: Madrid.

And yes, I want to poke around the Academy too!

Lorie Ann Grover said...

Yes, the Academy. Although it was fun to be in England!

My favorite places: Switzerland and Alaska!

Dia Calhoun said...

My favorite place in the whole world is the hammock under the maple trees at our farm in Eastern Washington. Dreams come, inspiration comes, rest comes.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.