rgz

readergirlz is a literacy and social media project for teens, awarded the National Book Foundation's Innovations in Reading Prize. The rgz blog serves as a depot for news and YA reviews from industry professionals and teens. As volunteers return full force to their own YA writing, the organization continues to hold one initiative a year to impact teen literacy. All are welcome to "like" us on Facebook!

Friday, July 23, 2010

July: Spy Gadgets!













Ally asks, "If you could have any of the Gallagher Gadgets, which would you choose and why?"

Follow-up: What spy gadget would you most want to own?



6 comments:

Little Willow said...

I want a comm device. The comm earpieces they use on the TV show Leverage are so tiny and strong (and, by the way, can I hear a "woo hoo" for things which are tiny and strong, please?)

So many devices and gadgets that seemed futuristic when mentioned in books or shown on TV or in films a few decades ago are now not only around, but available to the general public! Think of all of the audio & video recording/playback features that are now nearly commonplace on phones and mobile devices.

As I typed this comment, a commercial for Leverage came on the TV. I kid you not.

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Bummer I haven't read this one of Ally's books...I loved Heist Society!

Little Willow said...

Sharon: If you loved Heist Society, then you'll love the Gallagher Girls books! I hope you'll give them a try, then join our discussions here. :)

Anonymous said...

Well, when Liz finishes working on that Boy-to-English translator I would really love one of those. :)
Until then, I think I'd like one of those raincoats/parachutes. ^_^

Lorie Ann Grover said...

Liz and her devices rock!

For the master of devices, I guess I always think of Inspector Gadget. :~)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.