rgz

readergirlz is a literacy and social media project for teens, awarded the National Book Foundation's Innovations in Reading Prize. The rgz blog serves as a depot for news and YA reviews from industry professionals and teens. As volunteers return full force to their own YA writing, the organization continues to hold one initiative a year to impact teen literacy. All are welcome to "like" us on Facebook!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

July: Would You Go to Gallagher Academy?













Ally asks, "If you could go to the Gallagher Academy, would you? Even if it meant leaving your friends and family behind?"




10 comments:

Little Willow said...

In a heartbeat.

I wouldn't be leaving my family behind - They'd know where I was, because they'd be involved in or have clearance to know about the Academy.

Melissa Walker said...

Yeah, I think I'd go too. Adventure is enticing. Plus, I've always thought that you only regret the things you don't do, not the things you do... (obviously there are limits to this, but the Academy's invitation is one I'd regret not accepting.) I'm in!

d said...

Yes. If I hated lying to them, it's not like I'm required to be an agent after attending! I'll just have awesome skills and I could live a normal life if I chose to.

Priya said...

Yes! At least for a year, to see what it's like.

Erin said...

YES YES YES YES YES. I can't even describe how much I want to go to spy school.

Cat said...

I'd go. I'd be far too curious to not go! My friends and family can deal- I'll be making something of myself.

мєggσ! said...

I've always wanted to be a spy, so I would definitely go. I don't think that I would get too homesick, and it would be considered a new start!

Dia Calhoun said...

No, I wouldn't go. I'm just not that adventurous.
--boring old me

Lorie Ann Grover said...

No, I wouldn't. Just me!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.