rgz

readergirlz is a literacy and social media project for teens, awarded the National Book Foundation's Innovations in Reading Prize. The rgz blog serves as a depot for news and YA reviews from industry professionals and teens. As volunteers return full force to their own YA writing, the organization continues to hold one initiative a year to impact teen literacy. All are welcome to "like" us on Facebook!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Seeking Participants for Tell Me a Secret Roundtable



Calling all readergirlz! Want to participate in the roundtable next month? We will be discussing our August book pick, Tell Me a Secret by Holly Cupala.

If you're interested, please leave a comment below with your email address so we may send you an invite through Google Docs. This cool (and free) service lets you edit documents in real-time while collaborating with others. You will be able to tell us what you thought of the book by answering discussion questions, adding in questions of your own, and reading and responding to comments from other readers.

Check out previous roundtables to get a feel for how they work!

15 comments:

BookChic said...

I'd love to participate! bookchicclub-at-gmail-dot-com though you have it already, lol.

Steph Su said...

Yes, absolutely! I love Holly and I loved this book. I think the idea of a discussion roundtable sounds like a lot of fun!

stephxsu at gmail dot com

Erika Powell said...

I loved this book, count me in
sportsDOTerikalynnATgmailDOTcom

Melissa Walker said...

I'm in! Did you know that already? :)

Little Willow said...

Book Chic, Steph Su, Erika Lynn, and Melissa: I'll send you an invite via Google Docs this afternoon. Please let me know whether or not you get that invite and thus get access to the document!

Unknown said...

Me too!
143books-at-gmail-dot-com

Little Willow said...

Sarah: I sent you an invite through Google Docs. :) Thanks!

Georgia said...

Yes please :)

georgia-dot-cranston-at-gmail-dot-com

Little Willow said...

Hi Georgia! Just sent you the invite. :)

Anonymous said...

Yes I'd love to participate in this!!! :)
abicoshearle@gmail.com

Little Willow said...

Hey Abby! You now have access to the document at http://docs.google.com - Thanks for joining us.

Lorie Ann Grover said...

I'm in; I'm in!

Little Willow said...

Lorie Ann: Access granted. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.