rgz

readergirlz is a literacy and social media project for teens, awarded the National Book Foundation's Innovations in Reading Prize. The rgz blog serves as a depot for news and YA reviews from industry professionals and teens. As volunteers return full force to their own YA writing, the organization continues to hold one initiative a year to impact teen literacy. All are welcome to "like" us on Facebook!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hope Posts

Hope. I try to fill myself with hope every single day, along with wonder, determination, and other important things.

In honor of this month's theme, Hope, I'm going to publish a series of posts in which I ask various people:

What's your definition of "hope?"
What makes you hopeful?


I'll be posting their answers at both my blog, Bildungsroman, and right here at the readergirlz blog.

I'm kicking off the series with Daphne Grab, author of Alive and Well in Prague, New York, one of this month's recommended reads.

Bookmark this post or follow this tag and check back throughout the month for more interviews of hope.

8 comments:

Melissa Walker said...

Can't wait. I'm into HOPE, as a rule.

Lorie Ann Grover said...

Such a beautiful idea, Little Willow! Thank you!

Little Willow said...

Thanks, Melissa! So am I.
Thanks, Lorie Ann!

Shelly B said...

Looking forward to all the posts!

Vivian Mahoney said...

Incredible idea, LW!

Little Willow said...

Thanks, Shelburns and Vivian!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.