rgz

readergirlz is a literacy and social media project for teens, awarded the National Book Foundation's Innovations in Reading Prize. The rgz blog serves as a depot for news and YA reviews from industry professionals and teens. As volunteers return full force to their own YA writing, the organization continues to hold one initiative a year to impact teen literacy. All are welcome to "like" us on Facebook!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Help with our Wikipedia page!



Can someone help me polish our wiki page so it doesn't get removed? Does anyone have amazing wiki skills? A teen or librarian, maybe?

Eek! How embarrassing. I write novels not non-fiction! Thanks for contributing, rgz!

My website

8 comments:

Jen said...

I love wikipedia! I have no idea how to go about setting it up though ^_^

hunter1001 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Reyna Meinhardt said...

That's cool that you started a ReaderGirlz wikipedia page! I will check it out tomorrow and see if I can help in any way...never know!

Lorie Ann Grover said...

Thanks, Polo Pony! And for the encouragement, Jen!

Paradox said...

It's still there, but it says that it might be deleted, partially because it isn't written in a neutral way. I don't have any experience with wikipedia besides reading it, though, so I can't help.

holly cupala said...

That page looks fantastic! I'll work on some graphics for it, woohoo. THANK YOU, Lorie Ann and everyone who has contributed to this big project!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.