rgz

readergirlz is a literacy and social media project for teens, awarded the National Book Foundation's Innovations in Reading Prize. The rgz blog serves as a depot for news and YA reviews from industry professionals and teens. As volunteers return full force to their own YA writing, the organization continues to hold one initiative a year to impact teen literacy. All are welcome to "like" us on Facebook!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Jen Calonita rocked the drop! #operationtbd

This just in from the author herself:  

I wanted to tell you I'm rocking the drop today at 3:30 and leaving a book at the Dunkin Donuts on Merrick Avenue in Merrick, NY (original spot I know, but I'm with the kiddies!). I'm leaving an autographed copy of Sleepaway Girls.

Learn more about Jen at her website.

I could use a donut right about now...

4 comments:

Little Willow said...

Rock it, Jen!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.