rgz

readergirlz is a literacy and social media project for teens, awarded the National Book Foundation's Innovations in Reading Prize. The rgz blog serves as a depot for news and YA reviews from industry professionals and teens. As volunteers return full force to their own YA writing, the organization continues to hold one initiative a year to impact teen literacy. All are welcome to "like" us on Facebook!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

TBD 2010, Post-Op Party!

Welcome to the TBD 2010, Post-Op Party! Did you Rock the Drop? Did you hit the TBD Wish Lists? Then join us here at the top of the hour.

And if you weren't able to drop a YA book in your community with 100 authors across the country, jump into the conversations anyway and celebrate the 10,000 new books donated by our beloved publishers. Today in honor of Support Teen Literature Day, those books fell into the hands of teens on tribal lands.

Kudos to rgz partners: YALSA, Guys Lit Wire, and If I Can Read I Can Do Anything. Kudos to everyone of you who is passionate about teen literacy. Let the party begin!






6 comments:

Erin said...

arghh...I keep posting comments but none of them are showing up...not sure what's wrong on my end. :/

Lorie Ann Grover said...

So sorry, Miss Erin!

And here's the end of a most wonderful project. Well done, team!

Georgia said...

I totally missed it!!!

I should not be surprised because I missed my own chat this week... but I wanted to be here so bad!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.