rgz

readergirlz is a literacy and social media project for teens, awarded the National Book Foundation's Innovations in Reading Prize. The rgz blog serves as a depot for news and YA reviews from industry professionals and teens. As volunteers return full force to their own YA writing, the organization continues to hold one initiative a year to impact teen literacy. All are welcome to "like" us on Facebook!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!



Honoring Libba, here's a Gorgon for Halloween night! Stay safe out there, rgz! (pst, it's my daughter. :~)

My website

11 comments:

Little Willow said...

Have a safe and happy Halloween, everyone!

Did anyone else dress up as a favorite fictional character? Drop a comment here and let us know!

iffath said...

Wow! She looks fab <3

Vivian Mahoney said...

Oh, I love this costume! My daughter wanted to do something like this, but we couldn't get the snakes to stay in her hair.

Hope you had a great Halloween!

Shelf Elf said...

What a costume!

Halloween was fab!

(I was a leprechaun!)

Melissa Walker said...

I am SO stealing this for next year. She looks fabulous!

Lorie Ann Grover said...

Thanks, everyone!

Dia Calhoun said...

Wonderful!

Jackie said...

I just want to know what mascara she uses!

Erin said...

I AM IN LOVE WITH HER COSTUME.
AMAZING.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.