readergirlz is a literacy and social media project for teens, awarded the National Book Foundation's Innovations in Reading Prize. The rgz blog serves as a depot for news and YA reviews from industry professionals and teens. As volunteers return full force to their own YA writing, the organization continues to hold one initiative a year to impact teen literacy. All are welcome to "like" us on Facebook!

Friday, October 23, 2009

TRW Tribute: Gaby Triana 4:15


"You! Slowly, move away from that TiVo...now pick up that novel and let your brain indulge..."

Gaby Triana


Little Willow said...

Hey there, Gaby!

Melissa Walker said...

Doing so now!

Little Willow said...

Riding the Universe arrived at my library a few days ago. I had other items on hold as well. Yesterday, I finally had the chance to pick up all of my library holds. As I left the library, I reached into my bag specifically for that title. I looked up, and there was a guy in a baseball outfit with the name TRIANA printed across his back.

This is how my life works.

Cara Mengobati Kencing Nanah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
abdul munif Habiby said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.