rgz

readergirlz is a literacy and social media project for teens, awarded the National Book Foundation's Innovations in Reading Prize. The rgz blog serves as a depot for news and YA reviews from industry professionals and teens. As volunteers return full force to their own YA writing, the organization continues to hold one initiative a year to impact teen literacy. All are welcome to "like" us on Facebook!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

March: Have You Ever Hidden Something From a Friend?













Leviathan author Scott Westerfeld asks, "Have you ever had a friendship with someone who you couldn't tell something important about yourself?"


5 comments:

Melissa Walker said...

I've definitely hidden things from friends, I think most often when I thought something would hurt them. Though I can't think of a specific example...

Shelf Elf said...

I did. And when I told the person the secret, the friendship ended.

Doesn't that sound like an idea for a book?

It wasn't so exciting to experience in real life.

Lorie Ann Grover said...

Totally an idea for a book, Shelf Elf. Waiting...

I haven't carried secrets as large as those in Leviathan. No way!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.