rgz

readergirlz is a literacy and social media project for teens, awarded the National Book Foundation's Innovations in Reading Prize. The rgz blog serves as a depot for news and YA reviews from industry professionals and teens. As volunteers return full force to their own YA writing, the organization continues to hold one initiative a year to impact teen literacy. All are welcome to "like" us on Facebook!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Reading Right Now: The Fault in Our Stars



Flipping through TIME magazine, February 6, and ran across a full page review of John Green's latest, The Fault in Our Stars. I'm guessing this is what I think of as a life work, not that there won't be further great works from John. I shot it into my Kindle, and now I am s-a-v-o-r-i-n-g it. I encourage you to do the same.

Bravo, John. Once again you've dropped the divider from between YA and adult, and you engage us with your intellect and heart. Bravo!

The Fault in Our Stars
by John Green
Dutton

LorieAnncard2010small.jpg image by readergirlz

5 comments:

Karis Jacobstein said...

I totally agree. This is his best book yet! I did not want it to end. When you're done reading it, give the audio version a try. It was fabulous!

Karis @YA Litwit

Melissa Walker said...

I loved it too. Sat with it for a day and feel like I made new friends.

Ali B said...

I hear nothing but good things about this book. So anxious to read it. May have to shift it to the top of my TBR pile.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.