In 2013, the sequel, HATTIE EVER AFTER, was released.
Now, in 2014, Kirby's sharing her list of...
7 Things You Don't Know About Me
1. I have no willpower when it comes to red licorice (not Twizzlers) or Hot Tamales.
2. By October, I will have visited 43 of the 50 states, plus the territories of Puerto Rico and Guam.
3. Even though my dad's commanding officer offered to pay my mom $25 to name me something else (he was pulling for Lenore), my real name is Kirby.
4. My sixth grade teacher, Mr. Steve Craig, made such a huge impact on my life that he and I are still in contact and good friends after all these years.
5. Gym classes were not co-ed when I was in middle school and I managed to fail boys' PE.
6. As a mom, I’m probably an 8, but as a grandma, I’m a 10+.
7. My best book is that one that I've yet to write.