Joan Holub, author and co-founder of readertotz, joins us today to celebrate the readergirlz anniversary. Here are some secrets she's shared with us...
7 Things You Don't Know About Me
1. My prom dress still fits.
2. My wedding dress drowned in Hurricane Katrina.
3. I wrote a picture book about a red pencil writing a book that got 3 starred reviews.
4. I used to be an illustrator.
5. I co-write 2 tween series with Suzanne Williams, Goddess Girls and Grimmtastic Girls.
5. I can make a train choo-choo sound without moving my lips.
6. I blog with readergirlz co-founder Lorie Ann Grover at http://readertotz.blogspot.com
Want to know more secrets about your favorite authors? Keep checking the readergirlz blog all month long!