rgz

readergirlz is a literacy and social media project for teens, awarded the National Book Foundation's Innovations in Reading Prize. The rgz blog serves as a depot for news and YA reviews from industry professionals and teens. As volunteers return full force to their own YA writing, the organization continues to hold one initiative a year to impact teen literacy. All are welcome to "like" us on Facebook!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Little Willow's Book Bag

This Week's Picks
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
A Blue So Dark by Holly Schindler

For Your Younger Sister
My Best Frenemy by Julie Bowe

This Month's Spotlighted Title
Copper Sun by Sharon Draper

3 comments:

Melissa Walker said...

I just finished BEFORE I FALL! Finally we're on the same page one week. I adored it!

Little Willow said...

You, me, discussion, Melissa. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.