rgz

readergirlz is a literacy and social media project for teens, awarded the National Book Foundation's Innovations in Reading Prize. The rgz blog serves as a depot for news and YA reviews from industry professionals and teens. As volunteers return full force to their own YA writing, the organization continues to hold one initiative a year to impact teen literacy. All are welcome to "like" us on Facebook!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Severus on the big screen again!


When he took the screen for the first time, I gasped. Thankfully, my husband kept holding my hand. :~) He's so tolerant.

Oh, it was a GOOD movie! Bravo! Don't you all agree?

My website

7 comments:

holly cupala said...

I can't wait to see it! I think #6 was my favorite HP book.

Lorie Ann Grover said...

It is so good, Holly!

Shelf Elf said...

I agree! So good!!!

In the books, I have to admit that the lovey-dovey stuff with Hermione/Ron and Harry/Ginny hasn't really worked for me, but on screen, it seemed natural and not so hard to accept - especially Ginny and Harry.

I even managed to love it in spite of the fact that I was in the second row and therefore forced to watch with my head yanked fully backwards for two and a half hours.

Snape never looked so big Lorie Ann!

Maya Ganesan said...

Loved it. It's dark but it's hilarious as well...it's close to a favorite.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.