rgz

readergirlz is a literacy and social media project for teens, awarded the National Book Foundation's Innovations in Reading Prize. The rgz blog serves as a depot for news and YA reviews from industry professionals and teens. As volunteers return full force to their own YA writing, the organization continues to hold one initiative a year to impact teen literacy. All are welcome to "like" us on Facebook!

Monday, July 27, 2009

July: What's Your Passion?

Cecil says, "All the Janes have a specific passion for something: art, theater, science, sports. Do you have a passion for something? What is it?"

10 comments:

RagDollVampGirl said...

I Actually Have A Passion For Writing Poetry. Sometimes, I'm In The Middle Of Taking A Shower Or Watching A Movie In The Theater And I Have To Run Out Screaming To Give Me Pen And Paper! They, Just Flow Right Into My Head...

xoxo
Kaila

Beth Kephart said...

Dance, dance, dance. Always dance.

(and now Zumba, too.)

Lorie Ann Grover said...

RagDollVampGirl I love your post in caps!

Dance your heart out, Beth!

My passions:
my girls
reading
writing
worship
dancing in my mind
color
beautiful lines

Little Willow said...

If I have to say it in one word, I say that I am a storyteller. My passions are:
Acting
Dancing
Singing
Writing
Reading
and so on. Performing and creating and sharing!

Dia Calhoun said...

My greatest passion is for being out in the deep country--being stricken to the heart with earth and sky.

cecil castellucci said...

yes, for me it's telling stories.

Melissa Walker said...

writing, reading, yoga. i'm trying to work green tea into my passions, but it's not working. iced coffee, please.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.