rgz

readergirlz is a literacy and social media project for teens, awarded the National Book Foundation's Innovations in Reading Prize. The rgz blog serves as a depot for news and YA reviews from industry professionals and teens. As volunteers return full force to their own YA writing, the organization continues to hold one initiative a year to impact teen literacy. All are welcome to "like" us on Facebook!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

What I Want to Read Now: Diva Lorie Ann

Squeeee! The new Georgia book is out, chums!

http://www.harpercollinschildrens.com/harperchildrensImages/isbn/large/1/9780061459351.jpg

I can't believe this is the LAST installment of Georgia! I will relish it completely, and then begin again at the beginning. Don't miss Georgia's New and Improved Snogging Scale. It's fabbity fab for certain.

I want to read Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me? Dave the Laugh or Masimo the Luuurve God? It better be Dave, Louise!

My website

7 comments:

Little Willow said...

Are you coveting her pink sneaks, Lorie Ann?

Melissa Walker said...

Even just this cover cracks me UP!

Shelf Elf said...

Confession. I have never read the Georgia books. I know this is wrong, wrong, wrong. Wrong on every level. I will Lorie Ann. I promise.

Lorie Ann Grover said...

I can't wait, Shelf Elf. You will rofl! I <3 her so much.

anonymously_me said...

i also havent read this series but the cover does crack me up also so i will read this series next

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.