readergirlz is a literacy and social media project for teens, awarded the National Book Foundation's Innovations in Reading Prize. The rgz blog serves as a depot for news and YA reviews from industry professionals and teens. As volunteers return full force to their own YA writing, the organization continues to hold one initiative a year to impact teen literacy. All are welcome to "like" us on Facebook!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

What I Want to Read Now: Diva Lorie Ann

Squeeee! The new Georgia book is out, chums!


I can't believe this is the LAST installment of Georgia! I will relish it completely, and then begin again at the beginning. Don't miss Georgia's New and Improved Snogging Scale. It's fabbity fab for certain.

I want to read Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me? Dave the Laugh or Masimo the Luuurve God? It better be Dave, Louise!

My website


Little Willow said...

Are you coveting her pink sneaks, Lorie Ann?

Melissa Walker said...

Even just this cover cracks me UP!

Shelf Elf said...

Confession. I have never read the Georgia books. I know this is wrong, wrong, wrong. Wrong on every level. I will Lorie Ann. I promise.

Lorie Ann Grover said...

I can't wait, Shelf Elf. You will rofl! I <3 her so much.

anonymously_me said...

i also havent read this series but the cover does crack me up also so i will read this series next

Cara Mengobati Kencing Nanah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Abdul Munif Habiby said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.