rgz

readergirlz is a literacy and social media project for teens, awarded the National Book Foundation's Innovations in Reading Prize. The rgz blog serves as a depot for news and YA reviews from industry professionals and teens. As volunteers return full force to their own YA writing, the organization continues to hold one initiative a year to impact teen literacy. All are welcome to "like" us on Facebook!

Saturday, November 21, 2009

rgz RAVE Tonight for New Moon!

New Moon chat at readergirlz on November 21st

It's tonight, rgz and Twilight Moms! I saw the movie yesterday. Can't wait to dish...

Tenth comment in the chat software, during the chat, wins Gypsy Wings' necklace. My mom is dying for it. :~)

My website

12 comments:

JenFW said...

Haven't seen it, but looking forward to your dishing!

You can't get to ten until someone posts one, right?

Anonymous said...

I thought it was great. Jacob added so much chemistry i almost forgot I am Team Edward. cheesy instrumental music was a little much- but that's really my only complaint. I was cool with all of the changes and interpretations- overall I think they did justice to the book.
can't wait to see it again. Will try to stop by later.

Monica

Jessyka said...

Haha True Enough Jen!

I haven't seen the movie yet, I can't wait!

Jessyka said...

Can we post multiple times ? lol

Tynga said...

Haha looks like everyone is waiting to be the 10th ^^

I won't be there tonight I'm heading to work now =(

brizmus said...

Figured I would be nice and help this move along to the 10th comment since I'm going to sleep now. :-)

YAY NEW MOON! It was SOOOOO good!

Tynga said...

Well.. maybe you could pick a winner at /random lol

Lorie Ann Grover said...

Yes, Jen. I'll be the first comment. And that will be number one. Oh! I just realized everyone didn't understand we are talking comments within the chat software.

Tynga said...

Ok I need to figure out how it works =P

CJ said...

I loooooved New Moon! My friends and I had a Twilight dinner party that was featured on GMA today! :)

Lorie Ann Grover said...

How cool is that CJ???

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.