rgz

readergirlz is a literacy and social media project for teens, awarded the National Book Foundation's Innovations in Reading Prize. The rgz blog serves as a depot for news and YA reviews from industry professionals and teens. As volunteers return full force to their own YA writing, the organization continues to hold one initiative a year to impact teen literacy. All are welcome to "like" us on Facebook!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Anagram Fun!

My teen daughter Ellen occasionally comes across a fun site and shares it with me. Here's a great one!

Check Internet Anagram Server to anagram your name. What do the letters of your name spell if repositioned?

Eek! Here are four of mine out of the 1,000 I scanned:

Ever Roaring Loon (Um, probably. Depends on who you ask.)
A Governor Liner (No, idea.)
Leaving No Error (Certainly, my aim!)
Gain Novel Error (Ha! Those do happen in my writing.)

So, what are your anagrams? It's worth a giggle, rgz!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Little Willow said...

I love anagrams. LOVE.

Melissa Walker said...

Wow. I came up with a lot--I think I like Sesame Raw Kill best though. Kind of like a badass vegetarian sounding person.

Marie said...

"Name Rain She"
... sounds like the beginning to a cool poem!

Meredith said...

One of my 55,556 anagrams is Freeholder Mint Tins.

~Meredith

readergirlz said...

Sesame Raw Kill
Name Rain She
Freeholder Mint Tins

I love these!

~Lorie Ann

Kiki said...

My (pen) name is short, so there isn't much anagram love to go around.
But my favourite is probably "Ilk Icon".

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.