rgz

readergirlz is a literacy and social media project for teens, awarded the National Book Foundation's Innovations in Reading Prize. The rgz blog serves as a depot for news and YA reviews from industry professionals and teens. As volunteers return full force to their own YA writing, the organization continues to hold one initiative a year to impact teen literacy. All are welcome to "like" us on Facebook!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

August: Friend Drama

Have you ever been in a position where you wanted to do something you knew would cause problems between you and a good friend? How did you resolve that issue?

8 comments:

Little Willow said...

I'm a big believer in telling in the truth. I'd rather help a friend by being honest and telling them something important, for their own sake, especially if it's related to safety, and have that person upset with me but better for it / safe.

H. Javed said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
H. Javed said...

I try to tell the truth and try to wrap it up in bubble wrap that doesn't distort anything; so it doesn't hurt so much, after all its the way I'd like the truth to be delivered to me.

Elizabeth (Need More Shelves) said...

Hello - I'm writing to let you know that you have been nominated for a Book Blogger Appreciation Week award for Best Collaborative Blog. Please email me at elischulenburg@gmail.com for more information about your nomination. (FYI - the deadline is Friday, August 21.) Congratulations!

Melissa Walker said...

I like your style, henred5. I try to do that too. It's hard though.

Lorie Ann Grover said...

I remember one incident where I moved too fast. If I had just slowed down, that alone would have helped the situation. *sigh*

Thanks, Eli!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.