rgz

readergirlz is a literacy and social media project for teens, awarded the National Book Foundation's Innovations in Reading Prize. The rgz blog serves as a depot for news and YA reviews from industry professionals and teens. As volunteers return full force to their own YA writing, the organization continues to hold one initiative a year to impact teen literacy. All are welcome to "like" us on Facebook!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

rgz LIVE! with diva Melissa Walker

http://blatantbibliophiles.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/lovestruck-summer.jpg

Come celebrate Lovestruck Summer with rgz, postergirlz, divas, and diva Melissa Walker! The chat will begin at 6:00 Pacific. Here's to a great kickoff for your upcoming summer!

10 comments:

Melissa Walker said...

OMG, thank you guys. That was so much fun!

sweetmelissa818 said...

That was very fun!

Chelsea said...

I had a lot of fun! :) Thanks for setting it up, rgz! I hope to see you all at more of these.

Melissa, you're completely fabulous, and I love your writing. Thanks for answering my Qs!

Lorie Ann Grover said...

I'm still throwing confetti for you, Melissa!

Breanna said...

That was fun! For the parts I was there anyway. haha. My girls started to get all antsy pantsy.

Congrats on the release though Melissa!

-Breanna

holly cupala said...

What a fun chat - thanks, Melissa! I loved that book.

Shelf Elf said...

Sorry I couldn't be at the chat Melissa! All the best for your book. I've heard so many good things around the kidlitosphere already. Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.