rgz

readergirlz is a literacy and social media project for teens, awarded the National Book Foundation's Innovations in Reading Prize. The rgz blog serves as a depot for news and YA reviews from industry professionals and teens. As volunteers return full force to their own YA writing, the organization continues to hold one initiative a year to impact teen literacy. All are welcome to "like" us on Facebook!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Little Willow's Book Bag

This Week's Picks
Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson (coming out in March)
Sea Change by Aimee Friedman (coming out in June)

Graphic Novel Alert
Coraline, adapted and illustrated by P. Craig Russell, based on the novel by Neil Gaiman which I also recommend

For Your Younger Sister
Star-Crossed by Mimi McCoy

This Month's Spotlighted Title
A Northern Light by Jennifer Donnelly

7 comments:

Melissa Walker said...

Wintergirls and Sea Change both look great--and I like their titles together too...

Micol Ostow said...

The SEA CHANGE cover is gorj, and I totally heart Aimee and her writing. Can't wait!

Hillary said...

OMG, Wintergirls is going to be awesome. Unfortunately I'm pretty much the only one who hasn't gotten an ARC already and I adore LHA's books. But that's how things are for me so I'm not too upset. I'm not sure if I can wait until March though...

Little Willow said...

Enjoy. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.