rgz

readergirlz is a literacy and social media project for teens, awarded the National Book Foundation's Innovations in Reading Prize. The rgz blog serves as a depot for news and YA reviews from industry professionals and teens. As volunteers return full force to their own YA writing, the organization continues to hold one initiative a year to impact teen literacy. All are welcome to "like" us on Facebook!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Girl Effect

Two really-worth-it minutes:



Learn more about The Girl Effect here.

10 comments:

Jackie Parker said...

Holy Moley. Chills, Melissa. That gives me chills. In a good way. Reposting. @ IR & work.

Thank you.

Alyson Noel said...

So totally awesome--thanks for posting!

Vivian Mahoney said...

Wow. I'm going to check out their website now.

Little Willow said...

So good. Thanks for posting. Glad I sent it on!

Sarah Woodard said...

I have chills. I'll have to check it.

Melissa Walker said...

Thanks to Little Willow for alerting me to it! LOVE.

Reyna Meinhardt said...

That was amazing! Thanks so much for posting about it. I am going to go check out the website now!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.