It's time for another rgz blog-o-hunt for Native American Heritage month!
The rules: Find the answers to the questions below and email your responses to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "rgz blog-o-hunt" by November 30th. The first 25 correct entries will win rgz buttons and bookmarks!
Cynthia Leitich Smith sent these questions:
1. wrote the screenplay for a movie that was a huge hit at the 1998 Sundance festival. What was it called?
2. What is Sherman's recent, award-winning, YA novel that shares the life of a Native American male teen?
3. Where does Joseph Bruchac live?
4. Joy Harjo and Cynthia Leitich Smith are enrolled members of the same Nation. What is the name of the tribe?
5. What will Richard Van Camp's next novel be called?
6. In addition to Moccasin Thunder, featuring Native authors, Lori M. Carlson also edited a YA anthology highlighting Latino voices. What was it called?
HINT These great blogs will help you find some answers:
Good luck, readergirlz!