rgz

readergirlz is a literacy and social media project for teens, awarded the National Book Foundation's Innovations in Reading Prize. The rgz blog serves as a depot for news and YA reviews from industry professionals and teens. As volunteers return full force to their own YA writing, the organization continues to hold one initiative a year to impact teen literacy. All are welcome to "like" us on Facebook!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Suggest Songs for Our December Playlist

Hey rgz!

We are building the playlist for December. Our theme is Compassion. Give me your suggestions in the comments below, and I'll compile the list for us to rock our November reads.

Suggestions so far:
Sally by Jonatha Brooke
Serena by Duncan Sheik

What songs would you like to hear on the Compassion playlist? Let me know!

7 comments:

Monica Zepeda said...

I happen to be listening to One by U2 right now and that seems like a good one. And if you want to go old school, Bridge Over Troubled Water by Simon & Garfunkel: "When tears are in your eyes, I will dry them off." Love it!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa Walker said...

"Fix You" by Coldplay. I cry! I cry!

Little Willow said...

Fix You is so good.

Little Willow said...

Thanks, Monica! I'll add those.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.