rgz

readergirlz is a literacy and social media project for teens, awarded the National Book Foundation's Innovations in Reading Prize. The rgz blog serves as a depot for news and YA reviews from industry professionals and teens. As volunteers return full force to their own YA writing, the organization continues to hold one initiative a year to impact teen literacy. All are welcome to "like" us on Facebook!

Friday, May 7, 2010

The 50 Best Blogs for Teen Readers

This is a fun list and a lot of our friends are there! We're honored to be featured!

Check it out and make your blogroll waaaay longer.


11 comments:

Unknown said...

Great list! Thanks for sharing! I was able to add a few new sites!

Twi-sessed said...

Congrats on making the list! You guys deserve it :)

Lori Calabrese said...

More Blogs, More Blogs...Give me more blogs! I can never get enough blogs in my reader!

Thanks for sharing!

Micol Ostow said...

Great list - I'll definitely forward along to my students (and add a few blogs to my reader)!

holly cupala said...

What a cool list - thank you for including us!

Lorie Ann Grover said...

Very cool to be included!

Maddy McKeen said...

How cool! Thank you for the great list. I am new blogger. Come check my blog out at... www.maddysguidetoeverything.com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
varsha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.